Friday, January 18, 2008

Quick NFL Conference Championship Picks

After last weekend, I would have picked the Patriots to cover the 14 point spread. But I've talked myself into the idea that the Chargers are pretty good. Plus, as I noted last week, teams have been covering against the Patriots as of late (now 6 of the last 9). I think the Chargers getting 14 might be the lock of the year.

Of course, I think the Patriots will still win. Again, the only way San Diego pulls it out is if Cromartie has a Game of Insanity.

As for Packers-Giants, I've cooled off on the Giants since last weekend. I think 7 points isn't enough to bet on them. I do think the game will be close and entertaining, but I'm thinking Favre adds a fourth quarter TD to make it a 10 point victory.

I'm giddy over the prospect of Patriots v. Favre. I'll certainly be rooting for the Chargers, but part of me will be disappointed if NE-Green Bay doesn't go down. Of course, I'll be devastated if the Giants win.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home