Saturday, January 12, 2008

SUBSCIBE TO THE SPORTS SAUNA!!!

Well, the Sports Sauna has finally entered the 21st century. I know that our frequency of publication is erratic. I also know there are 2 to 6 hardcore fans out there. To make it easier for you guys, I've set up a subscription option. If you click on the link way down at the bottom of the blog, you can subscribe to the Sports Sauna so you'll get an email whenever there is a new post up.

In other news, lately I've been pondering the idea of a non-sports podcast. I haven't even begun to see what is out there as far as free podcast hosting sites. If anyone knows how I might go about that, drop me an email. I'll start to seriously look into that after I get my grad school applications done this month. Stay tuned.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home