Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Good news!

Boy did I hit the coffee this morning at work!

***

Just noticed Chad Ford's Stock Watch, and Donte Greene is nowhere to be found. As much as I'd like to see him get some credit, you know he's awesome, I know he's awesome... that's enough for now. The more underrated he is, the better. I'm still saying 50/50 he leaves after this year, which is pretty good these days.

Another note: Paul Harris was quoted in the Post-Standard as saying Donte Greene has been saying that he'll say. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

But please enjoy this year! Onuaku is going to be a star by the end of the season. Our offense has remained superb post-Devo. We've got nothing to worry about with the schedule strength. Overall, I think, if not now, then by the end of the year Syracuse will be one of those high upside teams that nobody wants to play. That's a pretty fun role.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home