Sunday, February 03, 2008

Last Second Super Bowl Pick

I had a whole blog planned with a section on how amazing I think Bill Belichick is. Then I was going to give a bunch of reasons why the Giants will win, but twist it at the end and say that not only will the Patriots win, they'll cover the 12 points spread. I'll have to write a bunch after the game.

There is a reason we've been talking about this team as one of the greatest of all time. They're freakin' good. Yes, they haven't been as dominant in the second half of the season or the playoffs. But their slide came after it was clear they were the best team in the league. They knew they'd be playing in this game a long time ago. They're going to be ready, and they're going to be impressive.

Go Giants, but I just don't see the juggernaut shutting down at the finale.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home