Friday, October 13, 2006

MLB Postseason

It's a very weird feeling to be following the Mets from over here. It's kinda like the baseball postseason is taking place in a dream world. Are the Mets really up by a game in the LCS? Are they really the favorites of the final four teams? Just in case its really happening, I've been wearing my new David Wright shirt all over town. Unfortunately, no one has commented on it, except Liz, who decided David Wright was hot when she saw him in the home run derby.

And the Detroit Tigers are 2 wins away from the World Series? There's really only a couple other franchises that I have in the past few years considered as hopeless as the Tigers. And now, out of all the strong teams in the American League, it's the A's or the Tigers in the World Series? I really like the chances of the winner of the NLCS.

Still haven't seen a playoff game this year. Last night's Mets game started at 1:30am. It was actually broadcast on Five, but I don't have a TV in my room. I'm considering my options if the series goes deep and/or if the Mets make the world series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home