Sunday, January 22, 2012

Championship Sunday

I've got to get to an indoor soccer game, so here are my quick picks for today's games. I guarantee you I won't go 2-0!

Baltimore @ New England
Line: New England by 7
O/U: 50

I have given up. Though I doubt New England would have survived the NFC bracket, this feels like their year. Joey Joe-Joe Junior Shabidoo Flacco is going to crap the bed, somehow, against that garbage secondary, and we'll all be subject to two more weeks of "New England's defense isn't as bad as you think" stories.

New England 35, Baltimore 13


New York @ San Francisco
Line: San Francisco by 2
O/U: 41

I'm hoping this game will be another classic. I also think it's possible that San Francisco's offense is really as good as they looked last weekend. The running game is great. The big question is: can a receiver step up if Vernon Davis is doubled-teamed all day? I think the Giants will get a bad case of the Crabtrees!

San Francisco 30, New York 27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home