Saturday, April 22, 2006

Curiosity

I am curious about the NBA playoffs this year. More curious than usual. More curious than I have been since MJ's last game with the Bulls. I wonder if the NBA is getting more interesting these days? Here are other things I am wondering...

What will the Lakers look like with Kobe doing everything himself to an even greater degree than in the regular season? Could it work?

Will Carmelo continue to add to his resume as the greatest clutch player in the game today?

Can I spot Bill Simmons behind the vistor bench at Clippers home games?

How far will LeBron go this year?

Is Shaq too far past his prime to win a title?

Will Ron Artest do something insane?

Will I watch a single game from tip-off to completion before the finals?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back buddy - cousin Mark. (I love reading your site by the way; great work)

4/24/2006 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home