Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Severe Ownage

I literally just peed my pants.

Lunardi: "Teams I have seen in person include Syracuse, Villanova, Purdue, Tennessee, Minnesota, Northern Iowa and Boston College. Syracuse was far and away the best of the bunch, with Wes Johnson of the Orange and Scotty Hopson of Tennessee standing out as the top individual performers."

In other news, I'm going to the St. Bonnies game Saturday night with Prof Bennett who I TA for and who is my single favorite professor of all time. Needless to say, I'll be blogging extensively Saturday night. If he introduces me to Jim Boeheim, my head might literally explode.

Also, if you follow me on Twitter @pa451, you'll know I follow @SethDavisHoops for good college basketball twittering.

Thaaaaat's social networking!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home