Sunday, November 22, 2009

SU over UNC

I didn't post about the game last night. Figured most of you watched it, and it spoke for itself. We're good. Our early tourney resume is fantastic. We're going to be ranked very high. Wes Johnson is fantastic. Our defense is superb. Hooray!

I promise I'll write more after some of these SU home games which aren't nationally televised.

To make up for it, here's an excellent article about Wes by Seth Davis. Boeheim says Wes is a top-5 pick! WhaaaAAAAHHH????

Here's Dana O'Neil's article about SU today. The 2nd half explains how Wes ended up in town.

And here, for insider subscribers, is some back-handed praise from Dumb Gottlieb. Next time I mention anything he says, punch me in the face and remind me not to read him. And did you hear what he said on ESPN the other night? He said... well, I'll let him speak for himself below. The camera doesn't lie!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home