Monday, September 17, 2007

A Non-ESPN Link!!

Speaking of sports broadcasting, Michael McCarthy has been writing one of the few columns on sports television out there for as long as I remember. The craziest thing? He writes for USA Today! To be honest, the USA Today sports section is pretty solid. I used to live by it and CNN International's World Sport (always led with tennis!) when I was out in Singapore in 1996-98 and the Internet was still in its infancy.

Anyway, if this sports media stuff interests you, he's worth a glance every week. My ulterior motive: I wanted to start to fulfill my promise to provide more non-ESPN.com links.

One final nugget, if you missed Barkley in the booth on MNF tonight, I pity you. He's approaching National Treasure status (the honorary title given to awesome people like Bill Murray for instance, not the surprisingly solid Disney movie).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home