Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Huff signs with O's

I haven't gotten a grip on how this works exactly, but sometimes it is hard to tell if a player is destined for greatness or doomed to failure until he signs with a team.

Aubrey Huff is a classic example: He's always threatened to be good, and it always seems like he's just on the cusp, but when I read today that he signed with Baltimore, I realized he never would be a great player.

You might have read it elsewhere first, but you're reading it here for sure: Huff has peaked. The O's will regret that signing.

Chris

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

When I read your title I wrongly thought you were implying that Aubrey Huff signs his name 'hOFF' as in 'The Hoff' or David Hasselhoff. I was very sad to find that I was mistaken.

1/05/2007 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home