Friday, February 16, 2007

Demetris - WHOA! Pauly!

I started this post so that I could clear the air with Demetris Nichols, who definitely reads this blog regularly. Nichols, I wanted to say, I love you. Nichols, I was going to type, I think you're great. Keep shooting, man. Keep hoisting it up there. But, please please please, I intended to finish, make sure that T.Rob and Watkins are involved. Only with them will we make it to the Sweet Sixteen and beyond.

So, I was doing a little Sports Sauna research on that, when - holy hell - I happened across Paul's preseason NFL predictions.

Let's forget about the wildly erroneous, if excusable "Keep an eye on the Lion's" bit, and ignore the always-obvious "Brees will be better than Culpepper" sideline, and instead focus on his two final and exceedingly accurate predictions. Here's a copy/paste:
-The Bears and the Panthers will play in the NFC championship game. The over/under will be 17.
-The Colts will beat the winner in the Super Bowl.
Wow. Well played, sir! I'm not sure how much money that would have won you, but I'm going with "a lot."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Prof. A said...

Can I get a post from someone who watched the UConn game? Sounds like another great game from Nichols. Rautins has now reached the peak of what I hoped he would be coming in last year "great 3-point shooter off the bench." Paul Harris might be on his way to owning UConn. And Terrance Roberts is MIA...injured?

2/19/2007 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home